1.Ads-b SimulatorDevice overview
The signal simulation generator consists of transmitter and host computer software, and the reference DO-260B and D0-181E Protocol standard simulation produces four-channel ADS-B signal and A/C signal. Through the upper computer software configuration of each channel unit time to simulate the aircraft batch, transmission power, emission frequency, message information and other signal parameters, as well as the configuration of a specific batch of ADS-B between the channels, and finally through four RF channels synthesis, the formation of a specific degree of interweaving of the 5th channel Signal, Other channels can also be output separately.
2.Ads-b SimulatorDevice features
The signal analog generator has the following functions:
1) analog generation of four-channel signal, and signal power, signal frequency, emission rate adjustable;
2) Each channel has the ability to launch ADS-B message, Mode A/C message, and the transmission signal type can be adjusted;
3) can produce up to four-fold interwoven signal, and the degree of overlap can be adjusted;
4) The analog generated signal can be displayed on the map in real time.
- The Spaceborne ADS-B system can avoid aircraft loss.
- Water surveillance radar system and oilfield safety
- The communication principle and function of ADS-B/AIS Beidou short Message
- Manufacturing methods for portable ADS-B emission machines
- Application of Spaceborne ADS-B Receiver
- Introduction of radar outfield Test service guarantee
- The principle of radar camera linkage control system is
- Importance and feasibility of AIS Simulator for AIS system development
- Related instructions for AIS receivers
- Introduction to the equipment of Lei Standard School
- On-board AIS overview