Unmanned airborne to sea radar ADS-B/AISThe main advantages
Today, with the high development of anti-aircraft weapons, the risk and cost of carrying out reconnaissance combat tasks with manned aircraft under the condition of not obtaining air use are quite great, which is also the main reason for the emergence and rapid development of drones. The main advantages of drones are roughly:
· There is no need for the crew to enter a tightly fortified and dangerous area, minimizing casualties among the combatants, or paying a heavy price for rescuing the captured crew.
· In tightly fortified areas, it is difficult, whether manned or unmanned, not to be shot down, but the unit price of a drone is much lower than that of a manned aircraft, and can even reach a rate comparable to that of a sophisticated anti-aircraft missile. The unit price of a small drone carrying optical sensors, communications equipment and other loads is usually between 0.5~5 million dollars, and the Predator system with a hollow long life is only between $5 million and $10 million (depending on the volume of purchases), even if the Global Hawk system is long at high altitude, The Unit price for small batch production is estimated at approximately 1000~3000 million dollars (including platforms, radars and ground stations).
· Drones are not considered to be limited by the physiological conditions of the crew and can perform missions under extremely long life periods and high maneuvering conditions.
· Drones are small, infrared radiation is much smaller than jet fighters, not easily discovered and tracked by enemy-general radar and infrared detection equipment, and it can carry effective bait and jamming equipment to enhance defense capabilities.
· Penetration of the close-range detection, can achieve a large wipe angle, greatly improve the visibility and clarity of the ground target.
· Carrying out tasks in the hinterland of the enemy zone can disrupt the combat morale of the enemy, thus reducing its ability to operate weapons, so that weapons can not be fully effective.
Unmanned airborne to sea radar ADS-B/AISOf the various payloads
According to the tasks performed,Unmanned airborne to sea radar ADS-B/AISCan carry different types of payloads, including:
· Photoelectric sensors (including optical sensors and infrared sensors)
· Intelligence sensors (electromagnetic intelligence, communications intelligence)
· Airborne Early Warning Radar (AEW)
· Synthetic aperture Radar (SAR)
· Magnetic field anomaly Detection
· Acoustic detection
· Detection of long-range mined areas
· Nuclear, biochemical detection and monitoring
· Communication Relay
· Target feature signal simulation, bait and jamming machine
The above payloads are indispensable task equipment for the implementation of UAV tasks and are the driving force for the development of drones. Today, the use of drones to carry out battlefield precision reconnaissance, monitoring, tracking classification, identification and positioning, guidance and other functions is undoubtedly one of its main tasks, which is the modern war on the battlefield situation information real-time demand decided.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Future defense of ADS-B/AIS loads near space
- Design of chart Display function in AIS simulator
- Introduction and characteristics of ADS-B/AIS load in nearby space
- ADS-B/AIS Beidou Short Message terminal device
- The role of ADS-B/AIS Beidou short Message
- Defense of hypersonic vehicle with ADS-B/AIS load near space
- ADS-B Simulator Device Overview
- Characteristics and advantages of ADS-B/AIS load vehicle near space
- AIS Receiver Background Technology
- AIS Receiver Background Technology