ADS-B/AIS Load near Space'S Future defenses
(1) for the Ground Air defense weapon system of traditional anti-stealth aircraft combat, because the RCS of stealth aircraft is very small, the irradiation signal of target reflection is relatively weak, which may cause the time lag of fuze initiation and reduce the efficiency of fuze cooperation. However, the RCS at the top of the stealth aircraft is relatively large, loading the guidance radar on the adjacent space platform, irradiating the stealth target for a long distance, for a prolonged period of time, more accurately measuring the position of the target, and not affected by the terrain environment and the curvature of the earth, to provide information support for the ground air defense weapon System. At this time, the ground air defense weapon system can use high parabolic trajectory from the top attack stealth aircraft, after the missile launch according to the predetermined procedure to fly to a certain height, the fuse on the missile began to receive the adjacent space platform irradiation target reflection of the irradiation signal, guide the missile attack stealth aircraft, so as to improve the ground air defense weapon system hit accuracy.
ADS-B/AIS Load near SpaceThe platform has the advantage of long-term hysteresis cruise, if equipped with kinetic energy, directional energy and high-energy laser weapons and other equipment, near the space platform can quickly from the air to the enemy stealth flight target to carry out a condescending strike, greatly compressed the operational warning time in addition, In order to ensure that the adjacent space weapon platform system can be fully integrated into the operations of anti-stealth aircraft, it is necessary to establish a proximity to the Space Command agency, which could be established in the vicinity of the space platform or in the ground command and control centre, with the responsibility Effectively deal with the problem of collaborative operations with adjacent space platforms.
(2) DevelopmentADS-B/AIS Load near SpaceAir defense Early Warning system, adjacent to the space early warning system is the most important application is to act as an air early warning system, can make up for the shortage of land-based, space-base, space-based early warning system, is one of the preferred equipment for reconnaissance and early warning of high efficiency Tests conducted by foreign troops proved that an airship with a flight height of 3000m had a radar detection distance of 300k m for high 340m aerial targets. In the area of missile defense, the results of simulations conducted in the United States show that in the 83o area of the north latitude 36. The 6km deploys 3 balloons at high altitude to continuously cover missile launches from the Arctic to the 45o range of north latitude, and 30 such platforms can provide similar global coverage; a constellation of 800 such platforms could provide continuous on-demand communications and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance on a global basis.
(3) Integration of adjacent space electronic countermeasure system. Due to the high flight altitude of the adjacent space early warning platform, after the integration of electronic attack capability, the small interference power can effectively interfere with the ground electronic equipment, mainly against the enemy land-based radar, early warning aircraft and anti-aircraft missiles to carry out suppression. In the early days of pre-war or campaign development, a number of ultra-high-altitude airships loaded with anti-radiation missiles or anti-radiation drones were deployed over enemy air defense radar and missile positions, and once radiation sources were detected, anti-radiation conductors or drones were dropped to combat altitude to ignite and launch attacks, which could suppress enemy ground radars, early warning aircraft and anti
Previous: Design of chart Display function in AIS simulator
下一条: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Design of chart Display function in AIS simulator
- Introduction and characteristics of ADS-B/AIS load in nearby space
- ADS-B/AIS Beidou Short Message terminal device
- Main advantages and loads of unmanned airborne to sea radar ADS-B/AIS
- The role of ADS-B/AIS Beidou short Message
- Defense of hypersonic vehicle with ADS-B/AIS load near space
- ADS-B Simulator Device Overview
- Characteristics and advantages of ADS-B/AIS load vehicle near space
- AIS Receiver Background Technology
- AIS Receiver Background Technology