On-board ADS-B receiving equipment
1 Application background
Broadcast automatic correlation monitoring System (ADS-B) is a new air traffic management system currently used in the world: the civil aircraft using this system broadcasts the properties, status information and location information of the machine to a certain period of time, which are received by the ground air control system to monitor the aircraft and safely manage the route ; Received by aircraft in the air, can be monitored to each other to avoid collisions. Compared with the traditional air traffic control two-time radar technology, ADS-B technology has the advantages of low cost, small precision error, strong monitoring ability and high safety, and has been recognized by the aviation industry and ICAO as a new generation of surveillance technology to replace two surveillance radars.
With the rapid development of aircraft and the gradual opening of airspace, aircraft will also exist in non-route areas, and more aircraft will appear over the sparse ocean of routes. For areas not covered by air traffic control radar and oceans that cannot be erected ADS-B receiving stations, the useSpaceborne ADS-BIt will be an inevitable choice for the receiver to monitor the aircraft. At the same time, the existing land base, sea-based surveillance radar and ADS-B system are difficult to meet the cross-region, long-segment aircraft operation monitoring. The Spaceborne broadcast automatic correlation monitoring system is based on space satellite, which can realize the whole coverage of most aircraft from takeoff to landing, and also overcomes the low-altitude blind area caused by the visual distance and occlusion of the foundation radar and ADS-B system.
The existing air traffic control two times radar efficiency is low, the operation and maintenance cost is high is gradually replaced by ADS-B. And ADS-B ground station monitoring scope is limited, can not meet the needs of civil aviation surveillance in large areas. The MH370 incident exposes the current lack of cross-ocean surveillance, so there is an urgent need to establish a satellite-based network of aerial surveillance services.
Spaceborne ADS-BReceiving devices
2 Main Technical indicators
1) Receiver sensitivity: -100dBmW, can be customized according to the actual requirements in orbit;
2) Equipment operating frequency: 1090MHz;
3) Target position accuracy: The target position of the aircraft positioning accuracy of 10 meters.
4) High accuracy: GPS measurement error, 10 meters.
5) Detection Power range: Cover the ground range of 4000 km radius.
6) Data output bandwidth: 1Mbps
7) message contains information items: time, batch number, model, course, speed, height, longitude, latitude, distance and azimuth, etc.
8) test requirements: The system should have self-test and maintenance self-test function, complete remote monitoring and fault isolation.
9) System power supply: In line with the star power supply requirements;
10) Ambient temperature requirements: Operating ambient temperature: -20~+70℃;
11) System Thermal Design requirements: the equipment to take the shell thermal conductivity, easy for on-board integration;
12) Scalability Requirements: Both the hardware and data transmission interfaces of the system retain a certain amount of extended space to ensure the online upgrade and expansion requirements of the system.